Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is a technical and administrative procedure with the aim to identify, describe and evaluate the implementation of the works, the effects on the biogeophysical environment, on the wealth and human wellness preventively to determinate public or private projects, as well as to identify the measures to prevent, eliminate or minimize negative impacts on the environment before they may occurr.
The implementation of the procedure of Environmental Impact Assessment (E.I.A.) aims to:
– protect and improve the quality of life
– preserve the reproductive capacity of ecosystems and resources
– safeguard the multiplicity of species
– promote the use of renewable resources
– guarantee the use of resources.
Techne s.r.l. leads the Client in all the phases of the development of E.I.A. offering the necessary technical and administrative support.